With The Tru-Cut 70 Series Ultra-Wide Mills you can cut the big logs to produce unique cuts that will have your customers raving about you!
Offering premium cut slabs for Live Edge Bar Tops, Custom Tables and Fireplace Mantles or Quartering Oversize Logs will increase your bottom line.
GHS-70 Hydraulic Sawmill
This mill features a 35HP Briggs Vanguard engine. Hydraulic power is for headlift and powerfeed. 70″ wide max cutting capacity with a 26″ deep cut throat can be used for quarter sawing. Also includes 100′ of #60 roller chain with connector links and bolts to hook up power feed chains. Does not include track. [Approximate ship weight is 4,000 lbs.]
EHS-70 Electric Hydraulic Sawmill
This mill is identical to the model GHS-70 except it features a 30HP 3-phase techtop electric motor with a start-stop switch on saw. Includes 50′ of wire between motor and a Fuji Frenica-Mega variable fruquency drive in a safety disconnect enclosure that can be mounted on a post or wall. This system can be wired for 230 or 460 volts. The customer needs to supply and install a cable and pulley system or a barn door track & trolley system that carries wires. Wires need to be bundled together and hung from cable & track approximately every 6′ to 8′. Includes 100′ of #60 power-feed chains with connector links and bolts to hook up power feed. Wires and power feed chains are sufficient for 35′ track. Does not include track. [Approximate ship weight is 4,300 lbs.]
Basic Mill Specs
- Easy open blade covers allow full access for quick blade changes
- 28” diameter custom machined bandwheels
- Bandwheels ride on heavy duty axle hubs
- Bronze bandwheel scrapers
- 2 inch wide blades
- Hydraulic blade tension with pressure gauge for accurate tensioning
- 2 x 4 box tube 4 post construction with extra bracing
- 2 inch chrome cylinder rods with wiper seals and greasable bronze bushings
- Blade lube tank in the main beam
- Adjustable needle valve for blade lube with felt pad for even distribution
- Bronze track scrapers
- Triple belt blade drive with manual engagement
- Sawdust chute and exhaust port
- Magnetic measuring scale with extra slab scale for common slab sizes
- Both left and right blade guides are adjustable
- Total blade height movement is 55 inches
- * Multiple track options available (Click for more information)
Why walk back and forth, ride in style! The Tru-Cut sawmill seat and foot rest allows full access to all hydraulic controls. Seat is positioned so that the operator can monitor sawmill performance with ease and comfort. Excellent for high production applications.
APPLICATION: All TRU-RUT Sawmills & Surfacer
CATEGORY: Options for Sawmills and Surfacer
PRICE: Request Price
TRANSLUCENT BLADE LUBE TANK
The standard blade lube tank for all Tru-Cut mills is steel. This works well with petroleum based blade lubes. For water based blade lube we offer a translucent plastic tank. This allows quickly checking the lube level in the tank and provides rust free storage of the lube.
APPLICATION: For All TRU-CUT Sawmill Models
CATEGORY: Options for Sawmills
PRICE: Request Price
LET THE MILLING BEGIN!
— CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS, MILL OPTIONS AND PRICING